(CHILD PSYCHIATRY OR NEUROPSYCHIATRY) REF NO: REFS/005067
Directorate: Medical and Allied
SALARY : R1 728 807 per annual (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
- A basic medical MBBCh or equivalent degree, a specialist qualification in Psychiatry (FC PSYCH,MMED or equivalent) AND either a relevant subspecialist qualification (Certificate in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry/equivalent OR a Certificate in Neuropsychiatry/equivalent) with current registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as a Medical Sub-specialist in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry/Neuropsychiatry PLUS at three (3) years of experience as a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist or Neuropsychiatrist. Government Vacancy
- To provide and manage a subspecialist service in the assessment and management of children and adolescents.
- To supervise other specialists and multi-disciplinary mental health team members.
- To provide strategic and operational leadership for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry or Neuropsychiatry services within the institution.
- To contribute to clinical management within the hospital and assist the Clinical Manager with matters related to clinical management within the institution.
- To conduct, support and promote teaching and research.
- To serve as a joint appointee of the Department of Psychiatry, University of the Witwatersrand and to participate in the teaching and training of various categories of undergraduate and postgraduate students and health professionals.
ENQUIRIES : Dr R. Price-Hughes Tel No: (011) 535 3001/3099
Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196 or can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125 or apply online www.gautengonline.gov.za.
Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing with, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery or postal address.
NOTE : Applications must be made on a Z83 form (available from any government office) and must include a covering letter, a CV with contact details of three (3) referees, recently certified copies of the required qualifications, current HPCSA registration card as a psychiatrist and subspecialist child psychiatrist or neuropsychiatrist, identity card/document.
CLOSING DATE : 13 March 2020
NOTE : No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS HERE
View Bursaries For 2020-2021 : https://bursariesinfo.co.za/
|Job Source: Government Circular of 28 Feb 2020|