LOCATION: JohannesburgCLOSING DATE & TIME: 3/17/2020 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Internship: The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain workbased experience. Applications are invited for the Correspondence Management Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following;
- Processing incoming / outgoing mail and mail batching.
- Performing a range of Correspondence Management responsibilities.
- Performing Banking Indemnity Form administration.
- Rendering maintenance of Correspondence Management Infrastructure, Equipment and material.
- Providing Data capturing services.
- Rendering Administrative responsibilities in Archives Administrative matters.
- Performing Filing functions in Archive Services.
- Performing File Retrieval in Archive Services.
- Auditing of files.
- Receiving and dispatching of files in Archive Services.
- Scanning/Auditing of all files in the Branch.
- Requesting and collecting of Off-site Files.
- Performing Reception and Switchboard services.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s Degree/ Advanced Diploma/ Diploma / in Records Management / Administration / Business Management.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
Interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 17 March 2020 (Re-Advertisement)
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: JHBinternship@raf.co.za
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.