The junior internal auditor will be responsible for loss prevention audits as well as development reviews of equity owned restaurants KFC (Pty) Ltd. This will include on-site reviews at Equity stores and interaction with the OPS staff. Report on and or refer deviations to Internal Audit Manager for review and distribution to Leadership and Operations Teams.
The timely completion of risk based annual KFC (Pty) and Pizza Hut financial audits across the African franchisee market in line with the company’s internal audit approach, plan and agreements.
The reporting on and or referring deviations to Internal Audit Manager for review and distribution to Franchisees, Leadership and Operations Teams KFC (Pty) Ltd and Pizza Hut. Ad Hoc control/audit related projects are possible to ensure continued professional development and support the finance team.
- Execute on site Equity audits (Inventory, cash, labour etc.)
- Execute on site franchisee audits throughout Southern Africa and Africa
- Maintain Internal Audit database (audit tracker, audit working papers, etc.)
- Ad Hoc RSC based audits (Development review, real estate, SOX, cell phones, fuel and due diligence)
- Other internal/control related project work and continued training and development (where applicable)