Government Vacancy – SECRETARY
SECRETARY (CAMPUS MANAGER AND DEPUTY PRINCIPAL: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE) (X2 POSTS)
SALARY : R173 703 – R204 612 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE : Polokwane Campus and Central Office
Polokwane Campus Ref No: CCTVET 04/01/2020
Central Office Ref No: CCTVET 05/01/2020
- M+3 years Degree or National Diploma in Office Administration and/or Management Assistant/Financial Management or equivalent qualification.
- At least one year relevant working experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform accurately and methodically under pressure.
CAPRICORN COLLEGE VACANCIES
- Not limited to provide a secretarial/receptionist support service to the manager.
- Provide a clerical support service to the manager.
- Remains up to date with regard to prescripts/policies and procedures applicable to her/his work environment to ensure effective and efficient support to the manager. Maintain the record keeping.
ENQUIRIES : Maphutha OM, Nyambi KS and Phokungwana MZ at Tel No: (015) 880 0281/015 230 1800 20
APPLICATIONS : Please forward all applications to: The Principal, Capricorn College for TVET, Private Bag X 9674, Polokwane, 0700 or hand deliver to Central Office at 16 Market Street, Polokwane, Registry Office.CAPRICORN COLLEGE VACANCIES
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any public service department and must be accompanied by recently updated CV; certified copies of qualifications, academic records/transcripts and certified copy of ID (certification must be within three months). Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine the suitability of a person for employment.
Interviewed candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment where necessary. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed applicants. The College/department reserves the right to withdraw any of the advertised posts at any time depending on the need. If you did not receive feedback from the college within 90 days of the closing date consider your application unsuccessful.CAPRICORN COLLEGE VACANCIES
CLOSING DATE : 20 March 2020, applications received